ADSO group of Companies was established in 1968 with Head Office in Abu Dhabi and Branches in Dubai, Sharjah, AL AIN , Al Ghuaifat, Al Maziyat and Associated offices in other major Gulf Cities.
Since ADSO’ s establishment, it specialized in providing services to the Oil, Petrochemical, Telecommunication and Power Industry Projects in the region.
From its humble beginning of providing Customs clearance and Freight forwarding services, ADSO has diversified its activities and established itself as one of the trusted name for the various services we provide such as Freight forwarding, Transportation, Cable and pipelaying, Networking, Earth and Civil work, Equipments hire etc.
We are confident that with the dedicated team coupled with the experience we have achieved over three decades, we can deliver the required services to our clients on a timely and cost effective manner .
It is our pleasure to present you herewith our Profile for your reference, which we hope will meet with your interest.
Assuring always our best services, we remain at your disposal.
The Company employs qualified and experienced Personnel as Head of It’s various departments, who have responsibility for the implementation and execution of Contracts and works and fulfillment of such contractual obligations as the company accepts from it’s clients and customers.
The Company employees time to time selected sub-contractors to fulfill specialist activities and services in order to ensure timely completion of works that the company accepts from it’s clients and customers.
RANGE OF SERVICES
a) General Transportation
To provide clients transportation service for various type of transportation, which includes: –
- Movement of cargoes from various UAE Air/Sea ports to the clients project Site/Warehouse.
- Door to door overland transportation of projects cargoes to and from all Gulf, Middle East, Europe and C.I.S countries.
- Location to location and Cross country movements of “OIL RIGS”
- Transportation of Sand, Aggregates and Rocks.
- Provide technical advise to clients for Heavy lift operations.
b) Freight Forwarding
Arranging Forwarding of cargoes by Air & Sea, which includes: –
- Door to door Export and Import of shipments by Air, Sea and Road Transportation.
- Preparation of all Export and Import documentation and formalities.
- Brokerage and charter arrangements of Aircrafts, Vessels, Barges, Boats etc.
- Packing and Removals
- Consolidated Air and Sea freight services from various parts of the worldwide Agency Networks.
- Project Cargo Handling, Logistics services by the specially assigned job Coordinators and International Project Forwarders.
c) Earth Works
- Construction of Access Gatch Roads and Tower Platforms on Overhead Power Line Project.
- Preparation of Project-sites and camping facilities.
- Laying of Cable and Pipes of Telecommunication Network Projects and Power Industrial Projects.
- General Excavation, Filling and compaction at various Civil and Construction Projects.
- Fencing and Boundary wall construction.
d) Hiring of Plant & Earth Moving Equipment
- Provide rental of various transport vehicles and Earth moving equipments such as pick-ups, Trailers, Lowbeds, Cranes, Bull-Dozers, Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Graders etc. from ADSO’s own fleet or through selected supplier’s of ADSO.
POLICY ON CLIENTS
The management is very keen to select only reputed organization to ADSO’s body of clientele and was fortunate being recognized by clients, which includes: –
- WA TER & ELECTRICITY
- ABU DHABI GAS LIQUIFACTION
- ADNOC Fod
- BELLELI SAUDI HEAVY IND.
- UAE DEFENCE DEPT.
- DOWELL SCHLUMBERGER
- KELLER GMBH
- CLEVELAND BRIDGE
SUPPLIERS, SUB-CONTRACTORS & AGENTS
ADSO have established associations and agency agreements with various International Freight Forwarder, Local and International Equipments rental companies and Civil and other Earth Work Contractors.
With these associations, ADSO has expanded its own capacity and is in a position to meet any large project requirements from ADSO’s clients.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
All Quality Assurance Manual and its amendments will be recorded and authorized by the Group Managing Director or Operations Manager.
Each Head of Divisions shall submit for approval changes to this “QUALITY POLICY” to the approving authority and shall from an integral part of this policy.
The approving authority shall control revisions of the “QUALITY POLICY” and all recessions shall be clearly defined.
Timely corrective measures shall be taken to revise the “QUALITY POLICY” to prevent occurance of non-conformities. Such corrective measures shall be documented and will form a part of the “QUALITY POLICY”.
a) Quality Assurance & Control Policies of ADSO are the practices and procedures which are used within ADSO organization with an objective to ensure that all aspects of it’s operations and services provided to customers are systematically planned and controlled in order to provide and deliver the required services in a most economically and timely manner to ADSO’s clients.
b)The Policy is structured and supported by associated documents such as Method of Statement, Work Instructions, Quality Plans, Safety Procedures, Recruitment Policy Personnel Training, Project Plans and Check lists.
c)This policy is subject to normal copyright laws and as such is the property of ADSO. The content is regarded as private and confidential and may not be reproduced or disclosed without prior written approval of ADSO, Abu Dhabi.
d)A periodical meeting of Senior Management is held to discuss the policy and to make necessary alterations in order to suit the requirements of changes in the market and the policies of ADSO-organization.
e)The company “Quality Policy” objective includes but is not limited to: –
- Providing services that satisfy customer needs and give confidence that it is being achieved.
- Ensure that the services provided are safe and dependable whilst in service.
- The performance and service minimum meets customer requirements.
- The progressive improvement of its services and products used cost effective methods and controls
- Expanding customer relationship and developing a reputation as a reliable partner in business for quality products and services whilst remaining competitive in the market.
Each department will document it’s own work procedure and work requirements to ensure effectiveness of the “QUALITY POLICY” of the company to provide the best services to the clients.
All ADSO personnel are required to observe and practice the methods and procedures detailed in their “Departmental Work Procedures and Requirements” to ensure cost effective quality services with timely completion of contracts and commitments made by the company to it’s clients.